FARTOS Ts-2500 filter
This aerosol filter is designed to remove fine water-based aerosols, salt and acidic solutions (except for HF and HCI), organic liquids, and alkaline solutions from the air. FARTOS Ts-2500 filter can be used to:
• remove fine solid aerosols from gases for dry collection;
• capture both solid and liquid fine aerosols.
The filter can be used in ventilation and recirculation systems during repairs or decontamination of premises and equipment to remove radioactive or toxic liquid mists.
|Nominal airflow rate, m³/h||2500|
|Operating pressure (vacuum), Pa, up to||6000|
|Inlet relative humidity, %, up to||100|
|Inlet temperature, °C:
• minimum• maximum
|Overall collection efficiency at most penetrating particle size (0.3 µm), oil mist (standard), %, min
• in dry collection mode• in steady-state self-cleaning mode
|Pressure drop at nominal airflow rate:
• initial, Pa, max• in steady-state self-cleaning mode
• length, mm• distance between the supports, mm• height, mm• exit manifold diameter, mm• lateral outlet diameter, mm
|Filter surface area, sq m||21|
|Filter weight, kg, max||600|
|Service life of filter case assemblies, years||30|
With this type of filter design, you can regenerate the filter elements from time to time by filling the case with wash liquid without having to disassemble the filter itself.